The FUTURE OF RENEWABLE ENERGY is much important for the growth of the world. All the countries are trying to generate their energy through clean energy because it does not affect the environment in any condition.
Renewable energy sources make up 26% of the world electricity today, but according to the IEA its share expected to reach 50% by 2024. The resurgence follows a global slowdown last year, due to falling technology costs and rising environmental concerns.
- At the present time most of the country facing the problem of Global warming, air pollution, water pollution, and energy insecurity.
- This country responsible for 99.7% of global CO2 emissions, they decided to switch to 100% clean renewable world, like wind, water,so0lar energy in 2050, with at least 80% renewable energy in the future by 2030.
- It is possible to switch to a fully sustainable global energy landscape with in the next 30 years.
How does it impact toward the Earth?
- The technology exists for the world to transition to a fully sustainable energy system by 2050.
- Mitigating the impact of climate change means fewer floods, storms, droughts, and other extremes caused by warming temperatures.
- A future electricity produced by wind, solar, and other sustainable energy sources, hence also reduction in energy bills.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN SOURCES OF ENERGY IN FUTURE?
- Solar energy and wind energy are the world’s biggest sources of renewable energy.
- Geothermal energy is another renewable option but is limited by geography, it is unlikely to match wind and solar power in future prominence, though it will continue to be an important source of energy for suitable locations.
- Battery storage technology is advancing. As the years go by it becomes cheaper and better at storing energy for long periods of time.
How much is it helpfull of the living beings?
- Nine out of ten people on the planet breathe polluted air, according to the world health organization which can lead to respiration diseases, heart conditions, strokes, and other life-diseases but using this energy the pollution to start decreasing.
- Because of the high demand for solar and wind technology their price fall and production increases, we can use more and more energy used daily around the world coming from these sources.
- Its latest report predicts that by 2024 a new dawn for cheap solar power could see the world’s solar capacity grow by 600GW, almost double the installed total electricity capacity of Japan. Overall, renewable electricity is expected to grow by 1200GW in the next five years.
FUTURE OF RENEWABLE ENERGY in India
India is facing a scarcity of energy which is hampering its industrial growth and economic progress. India heavily depends on fossil fuels for its energy needs.
Most of the power generation is carried out by coal and mineral oil-based power plants which contribute heavily to greenhouses gas emissions.
The consumption of electricity is growing on a worldwide basis. Energy is a necessity and sustainable renewable energy is a vital link in industrialization and development of India.
The average per capita consumption of energy in India is around 500W, which is much lower than that of developed countries like the USA, Europe, Australia, Japan, etc.